Pages

In the Black!

I'm slightly obsessed with black kitchens at the moment so I thought I would do a post on some of my favourites that I have saved over the year! Enjoy!

This is definately one of my favourites from a home in St Barts which was published in Living Etc magazine! I however saved it from Brown Button's gorgeous blog!


This kitchen is by John Jacob Zwiegelaar in South Africa! So beautiful!

This is my most recent find from Heidi Claire's fabulous blog - love the floor!


I think my obsession started with Gwynth Paltrow's kitchen (can't remember where I saved it from)



Doesn't it show off the white dinnerware so well?



Another angle of Gwynth's! Yum!




I'll finish with this Christmassy cabinet via Country Living magazine. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! Tracey x






0 comments:

Post a Comment