Pages

Risking Green!


via Flickr



via Flickr

via The Oakland Berkeley Journal

via BHG

via Ralph Lauren




Just sorting through alot of photos I have collected in my files over the years and not surprisingly, green features quite heavily! I have to admit, so far in this house that I am "slowly" renovating, I have played it very safe with colours and my walls are mostly antique white. I know accessories can make a big impact in a room, but you have to admit some of the most striking rooms happen when you take a risk. The bottom photo is of my old bathroom that we renovated and I have to say, the green was perfection - so relaxing (the photo looks far more washed out than in real life). I'm looking forward to taking a few more risks in upcoming projects! Tracey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment