Pages

My Backyard!

We have had such a crazy week trying to finish things off before the Easter break! I'm sharing a snippet of my new paving that was completed last week in my backyard. As you can see, I still have a lot of work to do...maybe adding some big pots with flowers to bring some colour into the garden. I also need some new outdoor furniture but good things come to those who wait! I'm so pleased with the job our pavers did laying the random sandstone. It has made such a huge difference to the yard as our old paving was a dark reddish brown clay paver so it's now so much lighter now. Well enough about me, hope everyone has a wonderful Easter break...Hayley is off overseas again, sourcing some wonderful things for Porchlight clients and I will be holding down the forte here! Happy Easter, Tracey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment