Pages

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like a Kitchen!

After weeks with no kitchen, my new kitchen finally started being installed yesterday! All of the cabinets are in but I'm waiting on the stone benchtop to be installed tomorrow, then handles etc later in the week! As it is not photo worthy yet, I'm posting some of the kitchens that inspired me along the way! Enjoy!
Absolutely love this image from "this photographers life"! I haven't been quite brave enough to paint all of my walls black yet but I love, love, love this!

I found this image on the "kelly green" blog - very inspiring!

A "Domino" magazine classic!


Can't find the source of this one (am happy to be reminded)! Simply gorgous!


From "House Beautiful" magazine! Can't beat simple white dinner set with the black background to set it off! Can't wait to have some pics of my own! Tracey xx







0 comments:

Post a Comment