Pages

Back from the upholsterer...

I just picked up these newly upholstered cushions on Friday and couldn't be happier with how they turned out!


This is my absolutely favourite fabric at the moment!  They will be eventually living in the bedroom but for now, they have their own little place in my newly renovated downstairs area.



I also got this black and white outdoor mattress cover back from the workroom, which looks lovely out by the pool!



And this is a sneak peak of the main part of the new downstairs area!  We are still waiting on built in book shelves around our eco-fireplace and a built in TV cabinet down the other end but I'm being patient!  It's so nice to have our second living area back...I really missed it!

Well these are some of the projects that have been keeping me busy lately, hopefully there will be more time for posts now!  Tracey xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment