Pages

A Belated Happy New Year!

We have been enjoying some family time over the Christmas and New Year so have taken a bit of break from the blog - hopefully will find the time to do more posts this year.  I was inspired by this gorgeous home in the latest Architectural Digest that was in my inbox this morning...


This is a beautifully restored home in Umbria by architect Benedikt Bolza.  This room is off the kitchen and I love that it is decorated with bottles of tomatoes grown on the farm!




This bathroom in the master bedroom is stunning with the copper pipe towel rails...


I just adore this room with most of the furniture designed and custom made by the owner...it's making me long for winter with all the gorgeous moody colours and the stunning fireplace!


From the outside you can see a modern addition which looks fabulous...


And the architect with his gorgeous family!  It's been 8 months since I returned from our Italian holiday and these images have made me long to return.

Happy New Year all - hope all of your dreams come true this year! 
xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment